The masterclass is conducted by Singapore Institute of Retail Studies; a national anchor provider for training and consultancy in the retail industry. Since founded in 2006, SIRS has trained more than 160,000 heads from >10,000 SME and Large Corporates.
From 2017, SIRS has launched digital commerce training program with strategic partner Alibaba, Amazon, Amazon Web Services, ebay, Lazada, Qoo10, ZBJ.com (China’s largest Gig knowledge workers eMarketplace), Singtel, etc. The innovative trainings have help many businesses to re-think, re-map and relaunch the new digital journey.
Opening Video: Alibaba New Retail: AI/ Machine Learning, Entertainment, Big Data, Gamification, HeMa Supermart, etc.
David Opening: The New Retail Trending:
- Connectography - Rethinking your world map without boundaries but connectivity via airports, sea ports, trains, roads, canal, electric grid, etc.
- China – World's largest consumer market you cannot ignore
- eMarketplace – Alibaba and Amazon – fighting for cross-border and OMO (Online Merge Offline)
- Fluid Supply Chain – Supported by block chain
- The New Economy – Share and Gig Economy for future of work
Kar Wee , CEO Kinohimitsu : Selling into China via WeChat Social Commerce
Kelvin, CEO NewEcon: Connecting 13 mom & pop shops for New Retail (Online merge Offline)
David Masterclass: The New Retail Digital Commerce
- The Online Merge Offline Strategy
- Transforming and building for OMO talents
- Case Study: Hema Supermart 3 Km strategy & disruptive customer loyalty program
Register for your free visitor pass today to gain access to the SIRS Masterclass.